Just Entertainment

Latest entertainment news and gossip from the world of bollywood, Hollywood and regional film industries. Get the latest celebrity news on celebrity scandals

Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Girl Facts !!

Girl Facts !! Must Read :D '

1. If You think a girl is beautiful, she'll always have a boyfriend To confirm that

2. The nicer she is... the quicker u will be dumped!!

3. The more the makeup, the worse the looks

4. "99% of the girls in this world are beautiful. Remaining 1% would always be in your college / office."....100 % true

5. The guy standing next to a beautiful girl can never be her Brother.

6. If by any chance the girl you like, likes you too, she will Let you know in about 10 years from now ,when you are committed

7. The more you ignore a girl, the more she'll want to be friends With you.

8. Theory of relativity.... The more u run towards a hot chick.... the more she goes away from you

9.Even if you got her out alone...Just when you are about to let her know about your feelings...she will spot a long lost friend.

Corollary to rule 1: The more desperate you are to tell your feelings to a girl on a private chat, the more probability the long lost friend she discovered is a handsome superman, who beats you in everything
1 Axiom 1: The more dedicated you are to the girl, the longer it takes before things work out, but ultimately it will (some smile for the guys)

10. The day the chick you really like comes and speaks to you Will be the day when-

1. You are dressed badly
2. You forgot to brush your teeth for the first time in your life
3.Have a bad hair day

11. All the good girls are either nuns or married .the rest go Around with u and ruin ur head, money,health and leave you a total wreck.

12. The more seriously you like a girl...the more seriously her dad Will hate you

13. The love you shower a girl with is directly proportional to The number of bullets her dad will be showering at you :D :P - 

No comments:

Post a Comment